Assistant to Director of Membership & Education
Our client, a prestigious historical organisation within the Membership sector, is looking for a motivated and switched on candidate to join their Education Team. This role would provide full administrative support to the Director of Membership & Administration as well as the broader team, as well as events coordination.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration including diary management, note taking, meeting support
- Being first point of contact for enquiries
- Research and report writing
- Project support
You will be confident, enthusiastic and personable with at least a years’ administration experience within a busy team environment. You will need to be a self-starter and keen to be involved in all areas of administration. Ideally you will have a background working within Membership or Education sectors.
- Experience in working within a busy team
- Used to multi-tasking
- At least a year’s administration experience
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent and confident communicator (verbal and written)
To apply, please send your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.