One of our clients, an exciting, growing Trade Association based in central London, are on the look out for a personable and people-focused administrator to join their Membership Team.
They are looking for someone who wants to build on their experience and jump start their career within professional membership. Ideal candidates might have 6 months administration experience (in any sector), be an excellent communicator (both verbal and written) and have extremely strong customer service skills.
Duties will include:
- To respond to member queries (both over the phone and via email)
- Update and manage membership database
- Pursue possible leads and convert to memberships
- Help with renewals
- To take payments via telephone and monitor online payments for membership subscriptions
- To send members literature, invoices and renewal documents
if you are a recent graduate and ready to take the next step, or have customer service experience but want to move into administration then do send your CV to us asap!
This role will follow a hybrid working model with part office/home working.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covent Garden Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.