Temp PA with Photoshop & InDesign
Our client, a prestigious architecture firm based in South London are looking for an experienced and dynamic Personal Assistant to provide secretarial support to Directors and the wider team, on a temporary basis.
Duties will include:
- diary management and arranging meetings
- minute taking, report writing and audio typing
- organising travel
- inbox management
- issuing information – drawings, schedules, specifications, sketches etc
- being the first point of contact for all queries or issues
- storing and filing project information and documentation
- word processing
- hard copy filing
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- a few years experience in a professional practice – ideally within an architects
- solid administration and secretarial experience
- excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- a background in working in a fast-paced team
- a flexible approach to working hours with motivation and drive
If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting and dynamic company then do send us your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.