Creative Project Coordinator
Our client, a prestigious architecture firm based in South London are looking for an experienced and dynamic Creative Project Coordinator to provide administrative support to the team, and secretarial support to senior directors.
Duties will include:
- diary management and arranging meetings
- minute taking, report writing and audio typing
- organising travel
- inbox management
- being the first port of call for queries
- storing and filing project information and documentation
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- at least five years experience in a professional practice – ideally within an architects
- solid administration and secretarial experience
- excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- a background in working in a fast-paced team
- a flexible approach to working hours with motivation and drive
If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting and dynamic company then do send us your CV.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Covent Garden Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.